For your convenience, our new client, drop-off, boarding, and surgical consent forms are available for instant download in PDF format. Simply by choosing the applicable form, you can fill it out at your leisure, and submit online to our clinic email or bring the form with you at your schedule visit.
- Anesthetic Consent Form – Use this form if your pet is having surgery, a dental cleaning, digital x-rays, or an ultrasound.
- Boarding Consent Form- Use this form if you are dropping off your pet for scheduled boarding
- Admission Consent Form Use this form if you will be dropping off your pet and picking up the same day
- Hospital Information
- New Client Information Form– Use this form if you are new to Heights Veterinary Clinic or if you need to update your personal account information.
- Post-Op Surgery Information –
- Patient History Form Canine –Use this form to provide us with current medical history and/or concerns about your pet.
- Patient History Form Feline –Use this form to provide us with current medical history and/or concerns about your pet.
- Hospitalization Consent Form – Use this form if your pet will admitted for hospitalization at our clinic.
Forms are available in Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format). In order to access these PDF files, you must have the 3.x or higher version of the Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer.
This software is available free of charge from Adobe Software. Simply click here to download now!
Be sure to bring the applicable form into your next visit to our veterinary hospital, and we’ll do the rest!
Pet owners from across the greater Houston area look to Heights Veterinary Clinic when they need comprehensive and compassionate veterinary care! Whether you’re in Houston, Greater Heights, Houston Heights, Woodland Heights, Lazybrook, Timbergrove, Midtown, North Houston, Oak Forest, or another surrounding area, we hope that you’ll stop into our animal clinic soon!